Working student Social Media (m/f/x)
G&R Cybersecurity is an independent security company dedicated to helping organisations increase their resilience to cyber threats and protect against current threats. We offer services such as pentesting, red teaming and incident response, as well as solutions for threats in emerging areas of IT such as cloud security and GovTech.
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative working student to join our team as a Social Media Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media and a strong understanding of how to effectively use social media platforms to promote our services and connect with our target audience.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of social media strategies and campaigns.
- Manage and grow our presence on various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Xing and Mastodon.
- Create and publish engaging and high-quality content, such as text, images, and videos.
- Monitor and respond to inquiries and feedback on social media.
- Analyze social media metrics and provide regular reports on performance.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest social media trends and best practices.
- Currently enrolled in a relevant field of study, such as Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and their features.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools is a plus.
- Available to work at least 10-15 hours per week.
We offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your professional skills in an exciting and growing company. If you would like to be part of our team, please send us your application with your CV. We look forward to meeting you!
Wir helfen Ihnen mit neuem Bewusstsein, Ihr Produkt und Ihre Infrastruktur zu schützen, Bedrohungen zu verstehen, und Sie auf den neuesten Sicherheitsstandard zu bringen.
vor 2 Tagen
vor 1 Woche
Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship
vor 3 Wochen
vor 6 Wochen
vor 7 Wochen
vor 8 Wochen